1. Brushing your teeth with your other hand is HARD! It makes you feel mentally retarded. I dare you to try it without cracking up.
2. Red Lobster laces their biscuits with cocaine. My friend and I reached that conclusion after we celebrated the end of Microbiology lab last night.
3. Freezing plain ol peanut butter in a cupcake thingy is officially my lazy girl Reese’s cup.
4. I take my blessings for granted– an amazing, supportive family, great friends, the ability to go to college, having AC, waking up to birds singing, the fact that it’s FRIDAY, you name it. God is so good.
5. Random graffiti can turn your day from bad to brilliant.
What realizations have you made lately?
sidenote–I’m probably gonna be MIA from blog land until exams are over on the 9th…unless I get bitten by the procrastination bug haha. Wishing everyone the best of luck on their finals!