I did it.
Ball drop has been witnessed live. I may’ve looked like a zombified fool wearin my dad’s 1995 Kentucky Derby t-shirt and cookie monster pants, but I did it.
(for the record, it’s extremely hard to take a picture of yourself yawning when you’re already slap happy and drunk on lack of sleep.)
So, tons of blogs are doin the whole resolutions/2011 recap kind of posts. I want to say I’m not, but alas, I am.
I didn’t want to make oober specific resolutions for 2012, so I opted for a vague route.
Would thou likest to accompany me on this ambiguous path?
- Stay recovered.
- Maintain my close relationship with God.
- Become more flexible (both with time/schedule and physically haha)
- Continue pursuing my fitness goals with weight training.
- Keep making good grades.
- Try new foods and conquer fear foods.
- Make more time for fun reading.
- Have fun.
They may sound simple, but if I overlook these basic things, I won’t be able to excel in other areas of life.
So what does 2012 have in store?
- 20th birthday
- FINALLY going to Trader Joe’s when it opens here
- *Hopefully* summer program abroad… (more to come when I get my application back…)
- Starting my junior year of college in the fall
- Outliving Nostradamus’ prediction
But besides those things, I don’t know.
It kinda freaks me out not knowing about the future, but at the same time, it’s a wee bit exciting.
How boring would life be without stretching limits? or stretchy yoga pants for that matter?
Well that’s about it from me. I think I’m gonna go ignore my internal body clock and try to go back to sleep haha
One final thing though…