Soooo I was gonna do Five Things Friday, but it kinda turned into 12 things Friday…oops
Ahh well, you can blame my mush-cake, vacay brain haha
Christmas Break plans:
1. Shop at toy store for salvation army donation
2. Hit up the thrift store
3. Shop/eat at Whole Foods
4. Grocery trip to Central Market
5. See War Horse and bring tons of Kleenex (I’m the biggest horse lover)
6. Bake/make nut butters up the wazoo–I’ve been bookmarking so many bloggy recipes!
7. Eat copious amounts of shrimp
8. Go to Costco with my mom to see if a membership is worth it (it’s like 20 minutes away)
9. Make waffles (my mom found her old waffle iron and I haven’t had any since I was like 6)
10. Go see the Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art–my mom’s an art history major and she LOVES his work/fashion and my dad and I love art in general, so it’s a win-win-win.
11. Go shopping for a much needed new pair of shoes. My current 8 year old ancient converse have a massive hole in the bottom I’m thinkin about these…
12.Cherish EVERY second of being with my parents and dogs…especially at Christmas Eve church and on Christmas morning!
What are you looking forward to over break? Any other horse fans out there who’ll be sobbing like a baby at War Horse with me?