Hey hey hey chia pets!
It doesn’t take a genius to know today is the best day of the freaking week. But this Friday is extra extra exciting…
No, it’s not the fact we don’t work with a lady like La Tesha here…although I’m diggin her sunglasses…she’s lookin fly while unjamming that printer fo sho.
It’s been about 3 weeks since I’ve had a study-free weekend due to tests and other college crap, so since I don’t have many big exams coming up, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for a trip home!
S to the T to the Stoked baybeeeeee
- Make this Steak and Eggs stir fry recipe for dinner tonight
- Go to Whole Foods and stock up on the following goodies:
★Barbara’s High Fiber Original Cereal
★Bulk trail mix
★Sprouted grain bread
- Carve a pumpkin with mah pops
- Go halloween candy shopping
- Go costume shopping
- Sleep like a rock
- Make April’s Whole Meal crustless pumpkin pie with the Momskies
- *maybe* squeeze in some studying for my history quiz on Monday (it’s easy crap so I probably won’t do this)
- Buy new Rangers championship T-Shirts at Academy
- RELAX and play with my pups
- Watch Bridesmaids with friends
- Go on a family bike ride
Sooo, I’m gonna be taking a bloggy vacation for the weekend to just kinda chill and spend some quality time with family. I’ll probably still be
creeping lurking stalking checkin out your blogs though heehee
NEXT WEEK I have some AWESOME posts planned though!
- A Love Grown Granola review!
- Incredible blog swap noms from the lovely and SPECTACULAR Tessa in WIAW form of course! heehee
- Random updates if they come around
Like a wild antelope, I’m off to classes and then headin home whoop whoop! Have a great weekend friends!
Tell me YOUR weekend plans!