Oh mah lordy WIAW was awesome yesterday, wasn’t it?!
Well I have a massive biology lab practical exam today in addition to my 8-5 class schedule, so I gotta whip out a pre-scheduled post for y’all. Hope you don’t mind…but it’s A SURVEY!!!! Get excited! 8)
The AWESOME Natasha over at Run Fit Live (go there NOW!!!) did this cool survey the other day and I thought it’d be a perfect way to split up the boredom of the week
Five Fitness Things I can’t Live Without:
- Nike Tempo Shorts
- Under armor heat gear (awesome for this insane inferno I live in)
- My bike
- Barbell and Dumbbells
- Protein Powder nommm
Most Embarrassing Song I Listen to While Working Out:
- Nicki Minaj—Super Bass, old school Radio Disney like the A*Teens or any form of Disco…especially the BeeGees…
Favorite Pre-Workout Snack or Meal:
- I actually prefer to workout on an empty stomach since I go hard right after I wake up. Whenever I eat a lot before lifting or exercising I tend to get extremely queasy. But if I’m oober hungry and need something, I’ll usually have a banana. Post workout favorite meal? Sweet Potato Smoothie baby
On My Fitness Bucket List:
- Climb the Half Dome at Yosemite and sing opera on top
- Deadlift 2x my body weight
- See the Tour de France (even if it’s only for 2 seconds)
Must-Have Tech Tools:
- MP3 player for tunes (I have a Zune)
- My phone for the HIIT app I have that has an awesome interval timer
Top Exercise Gear:
- Weightlifting gloves to prevent my hands’ callouses from getting nastier than they already are
- Ponytail holders and headbands—I don’t want no hurr in mah mouth or eyes while I’m pumpin iron yo
- Nike shorts and shoes
- Water bottle…if that’s considered gear haha
- Workout log to track my lifts and progress
- Go big or don’t go at all
- ONE MORE REP YOU CAN DO IT!
- Intensity builds immensity
Next Big Exercise Goal:
- Hrmmm I guess just continue to make progress in my form and my lifts?
Favorite Cardio Exercise:
- Plyometrics and Tabata fo sho! In the summer though I love swimming, too!
Favorite Strength Move:
- Deadlifts and Upright Rows
Now it’s your turn!! Answer 1 or 2 of your favorite questions from above, I’d love to hear your answers!
Before I go, I had to share this amazing pic my dad sent me in an email
Have a grand and beautiful day bloggies!