Yesterday I was tagged by the lovely and amazing Errign over at Errign’s Adventures in this fun survey that I’ve seen floating around the blog galaxy. I was super stoked to try this one out considering I’m a survey-aholic and all
Let’s do this.
My Seven Links!
- Most Beautiful: Whales, Wows, and Wondrous Fodder. I really loved putting up all the pics from my trip with my mom, it felt great sharing them!
- Most Popular: Weekend Recap and New Lifting Routine. 467 views that day, wicked cool!
- Most Controversial: Hot off the presses-My first WIAW. I don’t really like causing controversy on this blog, but I guess it could be a controversial post with everyone’s different tastebuds? haha
- Most Helpful: Protein 101. I answered the call of multiple emails and gave some factual info/reviews about protein powders.
- Surprise Success: For when you feel like Butt Nuggets. I was surprised at how many people actually liked this post!
- Not Enough Attention: Motivate. Educate. Inspire Change. My comments were all jacked up so people couldn’t comment on the post, I never really got to see how many people actually saw it haha
- Most Proud: The Small Things. I felt like I really dug deep to get out some emotions on my chest and it felt truly great.
And here are my cooltastic nominees!
- Sarah from Feeeding Brain and Body
- Haley from My Sole Will Be Satisfied
- Jess from One Chaturanga at a Time
- Christy from Lift to Run
- Kristi from Sweet Cheeks
Hope y’all have fun doing this!
In other news…..
1. I was really excited to hear I’m not the only textbook-maker hater in the world from yesterday’s post. Let’s take after this seagull and start a revolution!
2. Yesterday I read hedgehogs can run 6 feet per second. That’s probably faster than me, unless someone across the room is waving an unopened jar of sunflower seed butter…
3. Today I have to go to Target, Kroger, the bank, the dry cleaners, and a furniture store. My truck and I are gonna be BFF’s for today’s errand run
4. My back is going to be feeling major DOMS after today’s lift–barbell rows hurt so good mwahaha
5. I realized I actually enjoy Mondays–I feel like it’s the start of a fresh new week.
6. I had a dream last night I was playing quidditch for Hufflepuff. We won and hot Neville came up to me and we started doing the MC Hammer dance. Stop! Hamma time!
7. Cows can sleep standing up, but only dream lying down. I found this out after seeing a weird study on the news about falling cows. Weird
Sorry to leave you with such bizarre thoughts…but I’m off to go get ready for my busy day of runnin all over town. Hope you guys have a great Monday and start your week off right!
Do you enjoy Mondays or dread them? If you were an animal, what would you be and why?